Wednesday 12 - Friday 14 September 2018
Commences Wednesday morning and concludes Friday afternoon
Harvard University, Cambridge, USA
The CIE Global Equities Research Forum gives delegates a unique opportunity
to gain insights into global equities investing and critically assess new investment
opportunities and managers, in a peer setting.
Held over three days, the program schedule is wholly organised by CIE to meet the
needs of Australian investors expanding global equities portfolios.
Participation in this event is limited to select delegates only, with a highly interactive
and intimate program that offers a unique opportunity to share information, gain insights,
benchmark your existing portfolio design and incumbent managers, and be exposed
to world-class investment experts.
Topics to be covered include:
- Gaining exposure to the best new equities investment ideas from around the globe
- Critically assessing new and emerging equities investment themes and strategies
- Broadening access to innovative asset managers not on asset consultants’ radars
- Discussing the latest techniques in portfolio construction and risk management
- Reviewing investment styles of boutique and alternate managers
- Undertaking fund manager review by collaborating with industry peers
Who should attend?
Chief Investment Officers
Head of asset class
Investment committee members
Senior investment staff
Trustees of institutional investor entities directly or indirectly managing fund assets
Approximately 20-30 representatives of institutional investor entities