Thursday 16 - Friday 17 August 2018
Commences Thursday afternoon and concludes Friday afternoon
CIE’s Chairs & Chief Executive Officers Symposium provides a platform for C-suite
executives of institutional investor organisations to come together and set the strategic
agenda for their respective organisations, and the industry as a whole, through facilitated
debate and discussion of key strategic challenges faced.
The Symposium provides a platform for organisational leaders to come together to discuss current and relevant industry wide issues, in a collegial setting, with the aim of
sharing the approaches taken in pursuit of attaining optimal outcomes for their respective
Topics to be covered include:
- Assessing key competitive pressures facing the industry
- Creating strategic partnerships and effective implementation of mergers
- Strategies for delivering value, engaging and improving member experience
- Optimising board and governance structures to improve operational efficiency
- Navigating government policy and regulatory change
Who should attend?
Chairs and Chief Executive Officers (or equivalent) of institutional investor entities.
Approximately 40-50 representatives of institutional investor entities
A$1,950 plus GST
10 CPE Points