Wednesday 25 - Thursday 26 July 2018
Commences Wednesday afternoon and concludes Thursday afternoon
CIE’s Real Estate Forum explores the opportunity set for real estate investors and
highlights the key investment considerations for effective implementation. Globally,
real estate assets have established their place in institutional portfolios and, as such,
investment in the asset class is becoming increasingly sophisticated, with heightened
competition for a limited pool of assets.
The Forum brings together senior institutional investors to discuss and explore strategies
that they can employ to successfully navigate the real estate investment landscape and
is a must for investors seeking real insights into the opportunities and challenges facing
the asset class.
Topics to be covered include:
- Assessing key trends and themes shaping real estate investment opportunities
- Insights on global real estate: strategies for competing with local investors in
- Investing beyond core real estate: where do the best risk-adjusted opportunities lie?
- Strategies for creating diversified real estate portfolios
- The future of Australian real estate
Who should attend?
Chief Investment Officers
Head of asset class
Investment committee members
Senior investment staff
Trustees of institutional investor entities directly or indirectly managing fund assets
Approximately 40-50 representatives of institutional investor entities
A$1,950 plus GST
10 CPE Points
2017 Advisory Committee
Barry Brakey, Future Fund
Christine Phillips, AustralianSuper
Jonathan Crombie, QIC
Briar Dowsett, QIC Global Real Estate
Neil Matthews, Super Investment Management
Padraig Brown, Mercer