Sunday 22 – Thursday 26 April 2018
Commences Sunday afternoon and formally concludes Thursday late afternoon.
Hotel Adlon Kempinski, Berlin, Germany
The International Investing Symposium is CIE’s premier annual event that brings together a senior delegation of Australian asset owners to an offshore destination to collectively explore geopolitical, economic and investment themes, and dissect their implications on portfolios. This is becoming increasingly relevant as Australian institutional portfolios continue to globalise and become increasingly sophisticated and complex.
The Symposium attracts global investment experts with the aim of collaboratively developing solutions to the challenges facing institutional investors, in pursuit of global best practice management of institutional capital and attaining the best possible outcomes for beneficiaries.
Topics to be covered include:
- The future of the euro and the European Union
- Understanding the drivers of growth across Europe
- Assessing the impact of government policies on economic growth, debt, inflation and asset prices
- Analysing the paradigm shift in global power and how it is impacting the investment opportunity set
- Exploring new investment strategies: pursuing returns in a low yielding environment
Who should attend?
Chief Executive Officers
Chief Investment Officers
Head of Strategy
Head of asset class
Senior investment staff
Trustees of institutional investor entities
Approximately 60-80 representatives of institutional investor entities
A$7,500 (includes accommodation for 5 nights)*
30 CPE Points
*Above mentioned registration fees are applicable to representatives of Institutional Investors only (e.g. Superannuation Funds, Asset Owners, Private, Public and Government Investment entities). These registration fees are not applicable to sponsoring entities.